Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cruisin' n Lovin' Life!!






So me and Josias had sooooo much fun on our cruise! The first day we felt guilty for leaving our kids and missed them like crazy...but by day 2 we were loving life and enjoying time together so much! You can forget how much crazy fun you have together when life and family and school and work get in the way! We had a blast and it was fun to not have a care in the world! By the last day we missed our kids again like crazy and were ready to come home, if only we could somehow live in a parallel universe or something.....?....or something.....As you can see by the picture of Aiden, he didn't have much time to miss his mom and poppy when Grandma was around! Grandma's house is the funnest and this is a FACT! In case you don't already know, we are currently living with my mom and dad because we have moved to Prescott, AZ!!!! Crazy, huh? We never thought we would actually move back, but we feel this is where we should be and even though there were other offers for Josias outside of Prescott that looked better initially, the Lord showed us He had a different plan for us (as is usually the case) and we feel blessed to have His guiding hand in our lives! Seriously, what would we do without the gospel, I'm a wreck as it is with the moving and finding a place to live, etc.. etc... I can't even imagine what it would be like if I didn't know this was the right place for us! I think you would find me in Grandma's dress up clothes crying at the bottom of the driveway passing out go-gurts to passers by! Yep, I'm pretty sure that would be the case!!! Love you all!!!!!!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I kept checking your blog everyday to see where you ended up deciding to move to! Last time we talked it hadn't been decided. I am so glad that it is Prescott! Well, my basement would have been a better choice but... Prescott is the next best thing because I do tend to visit there once in a while. I am so glad that your cruise was fun. I need to get you guys the disk of your pictures. Anyway! Congrats on the new job!

Laura said...

Dude you are home and there is house across the street from me for rent? What on earth could be better? I can't wait to see you! I'm so glad you had fun! BTW that adorable little smile on the top of the page is SO YOU!
Love you glad you are home safe and sound!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

I am so excited you guys are in AZ now. We need to get together for sure. Maybe we will take a trip up to Prescott soon. That's awesome you guys went on a cruise w/out the kids. I am sure it was needed. Love you guys and can't wait to see you.

♥ Natalie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. Congrats on your move back home! We miss you guys, too!!!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

I am so glad you had so much fun on your cruise, we definitely need to put that on our "things to do" list. Also I love the picture of Aiden, you have to love Aunt Loretta, that is awesome!
I had no idea you guys were moving to Prescott, how exciting! I know you didn't ever think you would go back there but sometimes we surprise ourselves. I am planning on coming into town March or April after Lauren has her baby so we will have to meet up. We miss you guys and hope all is well.

Call family said...

Yea!! I am so excited you are back closer!!
Looks like you had a blast on the cruise and I have to say that getting to have a vacation with your hubby and no kids really is invergerating for a couple. You forget how much fun you both are and why you really like hanging around them so much! Glad to see your fun time was rewarding!

jessi said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time. I still dream about going on our next cruise. Aaaahhhh. We need to come visit. Glad you decided to come back to the land of Milk and Honey.

The Wehrmeister's said...

Laura! This is Jen (Autry) Wehrmeister. If you don't remember be then I'll cry. We were roommates almost 10 years ago. Anyway, you look AMAZING! Wow, I mean I just think you look super great and after 2 kids! Very impressed. In fact don't look at my blog, because... you look too good. It was soo good to find you. I have now found everyone's blog except for Lyndsays. (Lynette says she doesn't have one though). Okay done rambling, but you do look amazing.
Jennifer
PS I still have those superman pics somewhere.

Lynette said...

Laura!!! This is like a Cinnamon Tree reunion on here...it's me Lynette (Simmons)! I found your blog through Jen's and I didn't even realize that I knew who the blog belonged to until the 2nd look at it. You look completely different...but I could tell it was you from your great smile! So, you have obviously lost a lot of weight....what is your secret? You look awesome! Your kids are adorable too! My hubby and I are trying to decide whether or not to go on a cruise this summer...from the look of yours, maybe we should! I'm glad I found your blog..let's keep in touch!