Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas in Hawaii!




So we had soooo much fun this week at the ward christmas party! We had a hawaiin party with hawaiin haystacks, dancers, music and Santa and it was so nice to pretend that we were partying hawaiin style while it was snowing outside! I've been wanting to do a Christmas party like this for a couple years (you all know how I feel about the blasted cold), but unfortunately my committee wasn't on board last year...but I got lucky this year and everyone was excited about it! Even though we had a great time, I am soooo glad this it is over. I'm finally done with all the holiday activities for at least a couple of months....joy of joys!!!! Aiden and Olivia were so excited to get up and learn to hula. I'm not quite sure they learned how to hula exactly...but they did a GREAT job of standing on the stage!!! FUN TIMES!

3 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

F-U-N!! Great planning! I'm loving Aiden's green boots - very schweet! Hey, I sent you guys a lovely card, but hope I sent it to the right place...you haven't moved since last Christmas, right?! (Please say "no") Let me know if you have, and I'll send another one asap!

Morgan said...

How FUN! Your little guy looks so adorable in those boots!

Call family said...

Ok so I saw your family dancing and for a second I got a little jealous thinking you had taken your family to Hawaii for so sort of fun vacation when I read on and just discovered the ward party was it and I am just a retard. You guys are so cute and Laura you look really good!