Friday, November 16, 2007

Aiden's Cute....It's just that simple!

So I just have to tell you all this cute story! Today while we were driving to Idaho Falls I was playing the CD from my Idaho Falls Symphony concert and Aiden says, "Mom!! Did you hear that?!" He was sooo excited...I said "What?" and he said, "That was me, playing the drums when I get bigger!" Then he thought for a minute and said, "Actually Mom, that was me playing the trumpet when I get bigger!" He is sooo cute, he just loves music and I can't wait to see what he'll end up playing! I really want him to play the cello, but it's not looking like he's heading in that direction so far! Josias says it's not a manly enough instrument....pish posh!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray for updating your blog! I check it every day to see if there is anything new!!!! Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun in AZ!