Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkeys Making Turkeys!!!!


Aiden had so much fun making a Turkey-thankful box for Thanksgiving! Mom's idea was that is would turn out looking like a Turkey and we would all write what we were thankful for and put it in his "belly"...if you will! They were wonderful intentions....unfortunately, the "Turkey" turned into a construction paper "feather" frenzy....and everyone forgot to write the thankful thoughts....but you can't blame the good women for trying! In case you were worried about it, mom stalked us all until every person had written a thankful note for the scary, oh whoops.....I meant turkey can! Even though we didn't read the notes until about 10:00 that evening, it was an activity worth doing!!!!

5 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

That's a great idea! We need to incorporate something like that in our family, instead of always going around the table saying what we are thankful for. It sometimes turns into a crying fest!! Love your blog, Laura. Miss you sooo much!

Jen said...

Kennedy just saw these pictures and was so excited to see Olivia and Aiden! So, did you get my message about Kennedy's birthday party on Wednesday? I hope you guys can make it. Good job on your blog and I am so sorry about the barfing incident!

Jon and Becky said...

ah Laura! That makes me miss you so much! I would have laughed so flippin' hard if I had seen Olivia puke her baby guts all over you right before dinner. And yes, the pony tail is so cute...I just kept saying, "ahhh...how cute!" Jon says you should come to Kansas City so all of the Tolmans can gather around and throw up on you. It'll be just like home, we promise.

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Laura!

I didn't know you had a blog. Go to my page bnkhalterman.blogspot.com and there are links to Marenda's and Shanda's and some of the Haltermans (but they don't update often).

Fun to find you!

Kendra

Laura said...

LAURA C (whom is now Laura S and so amd I so being roomates again would just be a disaster!)Oh my gosh it has been my dream to find YOU! I'm so stinkin happy about it I can't stand it! I LOVE YOU!!! Please please stop by my blog and check us out! I LOVE YOU!
http://boffiesfamily.blogspot.com/