Sunday, November 25, 2007

Proud Pony-tail Poppy!!!!




Can you tell by the number of pictures that we have a proud Poppy on our hands?!! Yes, Josias gave Olivia her first pony tail this weekend and he was soooo very proud! As we all are, yes indeed, we are all so proud...of both him and Olivia for accomplishing this daunting and triumphant feat!!! What a great husband I have!!! He is sooo cute! We went to Prescott for Thanksgiving and had a great time at "Grandma's" house!! I personally enjoy this last picture where my eye balls are bulging out of my head....attractive, YES INDEEDY!!!

3 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

I am dying! Olivia is getting so big! I am in shock. What a cutie she is!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

I can't believe how big Olivia is getting, she isn't a baby anymore she's a little girl! She is so cute!!!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh I miss you...yes indeedy!