Friday, November 16, 2007

Don't let this happen to you!!

Okay, so here's the story: On Tuesday, Olivia started to get sick and it just got worse and worse from there! Aiden got sick Wednesday and by Thursday I was lucky enough to join the club! Needless to say, we didn't get out much and I think it finally got to the kids! I hadn't slept the night before because I felt so sick and so I had accidentally fallen asleep while the kids were playing and when I woke up, I found this special treat spread all over the room!! They were so proud of themselves and couldn't wait to show me what they had done. Their excitement was somewhat contagious and it was indeed pretty cute even though I've been vacuuming up packing peanuts in every inch of this apartment! Who needs toys for kids when you have great stuff like this!!! I think I know what we'll be doing for Christmas this year!!!

1 comments:

Anna said...

oh my!! Im sad I missed the fun with the peanuts! Cecily and I are excited to come home and see our friends!