Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Calm before the Storm!!!



Look at this cute, adorable face!! Who would even think that someone this cute would be capable of throwing up all over her dear mother seconds before sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner! I love my sweet Olivia dearly, but she seriously couldn't have worse timing....nothing looked as good as it had before the fateful "up-chuck!!" Luckily, there were plenty of left-overs so I was able to eat to my hearts content the next day! Like I was gonna pass up a chance to pig out on Thanksgiving fare just because my child chose me as a "puke bucket!!!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura!!!! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. I knew you had sent one up but I didn't know what the address was. It looks great! I had to comment on this post because Addie threw up all over herself in her car seat on Thanksgiving day. She ran around in pj's for a few hours while I washed everything. Thankfully it was a few hours before we ate so I was able to get my appetite back.

Marenda