Friday, November 16, 2007

Halloween Pics




Aiden was so excited to be Spiderman! He has been wearing the costume almost every day since! Olivia found pretty much no excitement in being a bee, but hey...she was a cute bee anywho!! Since I had symphony that night, we went trunk-r-treating at a community "thing" and then went to dinner! We had fun, but I was dissapointed that I missed the trick-or-treating around the block to members of the ward! Josias said they all thought they looked pretty cute...but of course!!! j/k

2 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Your kids are adorable! And I can't believe that mess...whoa. :)

Unknown said...

Hello Guys...

I took a real round about rout to get here but I have found lots of folks that were in the old El Dorado ward... I miss all of the friends we made there. Hope all is well with you...

John Stone